Back to "Allsuburbs.com"
Back to "Cars and Parts"Make an offer
1990 Holden Apollo - Toyota Camry
This car is advertised for a country Victorian motor car trader LMCT 10029
This car has current Victorian registration and will be sold with a RWC . It is presently located in Cranbourne - Victoria.
See below the pictures for all other car details
1990 Holden Apollo , Victorian registration number EBX-265 , VIN 6T153SG220990208 , Serial Numer 5453672.
This car is to be sold with a RWC
This clean example of one of Toyotas finest cars has travelled 174,000 kms and is fitted with a 2 litre , 4cyl motor
The automatic transmission ensures you glide thur the traffic while factory air-conditionig is waiting just to keep you cool
For more information - call 0402 664 345
PAYMENT METHODS (and storage charges)
Both I and anyone I am sellinf for expect to be paid within 7 days of auction end . If shipping arraignments are not resolved by then – I expect you to pay for the item and then make a second payment of shipping costs only . I prefer direct deposits, money orders or concealed cash (at buyers risk) . No Item leaves me before payment is confirmed . Items are not mailed until all cheques are cleared . I charge for storage if the item is still in my possession over 2 weeks . Small items are charged at 5 per week , big items are charges at $2.oo per day ( assuming its your fault ) . International buyers should e-mail me for charges and payment options .
POSTAGE AND HANDLING
If the Item can be posted , I will post your item via Australia Post as cheaply as practical . I recommend registered mail as it affords you accountability and small insurance ,but ultimately its your choice. Once I have delivered the item to the shipping merchant (typically Australia Post) , I take no responsibility for the item after that . If they don’t deliver it – there’s nothing I can do . I supply approximate weights and sizes so you can approximate your own postage . My postcode is 3977 - try http://www.auspost.com.au for postage costs if your not sure .
You are liable for all postage / delivery costs . Only the successful purchaser should e-mail me after auction ends for a final quote on postage or delivery costs . Pick up is available, on all items with prior arraignment – contact me to pre arrange a date and a time, I will accept cash when item is picked up – but before you see the item . There is no price negotiation after auction ends . A handling charge applies to all items depending on their size , weight , construction and packaging involved please e-mail me for further information.
Shipping discounts for multiple purchases are available if you tell me at the end of the first auction that you may wish to do this .
Delivery on large items , bulk lots and multiple items is available within the Melbourne metropolitan area at the buyers cost, please email us for a quote.
CONDITIONS OF SALE.
If you are bidding on a auction :
1. The successful high bidder with must pay for all auction items within seven
days from the end of auction .
2. High bidder to make contact within 3 working days from close of auction.
3. No contact within 7 days will guarantee you indifferent Mojo.
4. No contact without a damm good reason within 10 days will guarantee you BAD Mojo.
5. I will re-auction item if no contact is made
6. Whilst all possible care is taken we recommend postal insurance as I do not take any responsibility for damage, loss or theft after it leaves my possession.
7. I leave feedback only after transaction is complete and feedback has been left for me.
8. All items are sold as is, untested without any form of warranty or guarantee unless very clearly specified in the item description. If your not sure – ask .
7. All weights and measurements given in the description of an item are approximates only to assist you to calculate delivery . You should allow for extra costs like handling in your calculations